//MyFeelings .
le propriétaire .

Navigation : touch hover image



ma histoire stupid things. Linkies nothing .

bonjour ! welcome to ma blog. have fun reading. please leave a message at the cbox. au revoir . follow?


wechat here



Thankss !

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: nana ^^ .
Others:   


My BEAUTIFUL sis :)

hey stalker :D ,I don't know why i miss my sister to much. kejut k kejut, days before i really hate her that i wish she didn't exist ....astargfirullah hallaazim [full of regretness],, how could I wish that, but suddenly i felt sorry, she was really worried about her PMR test coming soon... and seriusly I can't believe I prayed for her, awkward~

       Dear akak,
If you read this, I'm sorry about everything I did to you. my bad things,mistakes and the pranks.... you're the awesomess thing i ever met in my LIFE! without you, who will prank me all the time? who will teach me english and math? who will make my day shine every morning? who will i hug every morning? lawak k lawak.... but not that lawak to me :)
you're the comel one in the family,, serius talk k. You're the jabber, comel, weird~, crazy and the most BEAUTIFUL in the family <3 I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT <3

My BEAUTIFUL and CRAZY sister: 
 paroks k paroks...


tudung warne peach <3
not much to share to you peoples,, but remember: always love your sister/bro/little ones, TRUST me you won't regret it...
one more thing, thanks Afif Isyraf, Aiman Husaini, Faiz Amirin, Engku, Asmena Asri, Ain Nawwar and all of anis's friend for being her friend <3 and akak, don't stop 'cakar' me cuz every scar have their own memories ;'D